Setting up 2FA is easy, all you need is your smartphone or a password manager. Here is how.
1. Click on "My Account" on your Dashboard
2. Navigate to "Security" and scan the QR code with your favorite 2FA App. If you don't have one, we recommend using Authy or Authenticator. By the way, password managers like 1Password natively handle QR codes.
3. Enter the code displayed in your 2FA App and click on "Enable"
4. Once enabled, you'll see 20 one-time recovery codes. They will allow you to login even after losing your phone, changing your phone number, or losing access to your authentication app.
⚠️ These codes are only displayed once. Finary has no access to them and cannot give it again to you.
5. To complete your 2FA activation, you must now enter one of your backup codes. It will still be valid afterwards.
6. Well done, your account is now secured!
7. Next time you login, you will be asked to enter your 2FA code.